Skip to content
- Panel 1: 80% Polyamide/ 20% Spandex; Panel 2: 84% Polyester/ 16% Spandex; Panel 3: 80% Polyester/ 20% Spandex
- PLEASE NOTE: All RION cycling products are slim fit, which provides better muscle control and reduces drag coefficient. Cycling pants are relatively smaller than regular pants.
- FABRICS & SEAMS: The main panels use a dense-knit 4-way elasticity fabric for supportive stretch. 4N6S flat stitching to effectively prevent friction sores between skin and stitching seams.
- PADDING: RION P-811 professional flat and softer chamois powered by VEONINSERT. Anatomic design, Raw LSO cutting, sanding bacteriostatic fabric and high tenacity foam for long-distance ride.
- The bib straps are constructed of elastic fabric and create stability and comfort. The back panel has a 100% breathable membrane, which allows moisture vapor to escape.
- Laser punching alone the thighs for breathability. Reflective patches on the hem for low-light visibility. Laser-cut 5cm wide elasticized compression band gripper to keep hem in place.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh