Skip to content
- Panel 1: 80% Polyamide/ 20% Spandex; Panel 2: 87% Polyamide/ 13% Spandex; Panel 3: 85% Polyester/ 15% Spandex
- PLEASE NOTE: All RION cycling products are slim fit, which provides better muscle control and reduces drag coefficient. Cycling pants are relatively smaller than regular pants.
- FABRICS & SEAMS: The main panels use a dense-knit 4-way elasticity fabric for supportive stretch. 4N6S flat stitching to effectively prevent friction sores between skin and stitching seams.
- PADDING: RION P-811 professional flat and softer chamois powered by VEONINSERT. Anatomic design, Raw LSO cutting, sanding bacteriostatic fabric and high tenacity foam for long-distance ride.
- The bib straps are constructed of elastic fabric and combine with front clip create stability and comfort. The back panel has a 100% breathable membrane, which allows moisture vapor to escape.
- Reflective patches on the back thighs for low-light visibility. Laser-cut 5cm wide elasticized compression band gripper to keep hem in place.